
My 4 Girls...................
So let it be known......this is my first attempt at composing a blog. Bear with me. I have found myself searching for answers that do not have questions. I am enjoying life. Recently, Kristi and I took the girls up to the Locks. This picture is from the top of the fish ladder. I find myself wondering......Why.....How......Is such a beautiful, creative, inspiring, alluring, radiantly awesome woman in love with me? She is amazing. I digress, we had a lot of fun. It was so cold in this picture.....the wind was blowing, snowing, and we loved every minute of it. In case your wondering, I am at home tonight with the girls. They are asleep. We had some dinner, did a little homework, watched a little Gumby, and now they are snoring. Kristi is with Emily tonight, they are cutting and coloring her hair. A new color?? A new style?? We will have to wait and see. So I must cut this a little short.....Ella just woke up and Kristi is on the phone.
Happy Blogging people.
And Goodnight.
D
P.S. I love You.
my dave hope... you're amazing to me.
ReplyDeleteps. i love you
shmoop just vomited all over this blog. :)
ReplyDeletelove you kids!
Dave you just brought a single tear to my eye. -sniff-.
ReplyDeleteBisti is a good person. Tell her you love her every day!