
I'm not sure if they look happy???? What do you think??? Look at the way their cheek bones are ready to explode out of their faces......if you can ......just for a second, try and smile as big as they are. Hold it.....tense up your stomach muscles and smile huge. This simple thing....this simple little thing that we call happiness. Does it come from knowing the love of a friend or family member? Does it come from being surrounded by silliness? What ever it is. Where ever it comes from. I am a huge fan.
I was enjoying the night when I heard the girls down the hall with Kristi......she was helping them do pull-ups. The laughter and excitement was to much for me to ignore. I had no choice but to investigate. Sure enough.....here were three little girls giggling like crazy, being lead of course by their fearless leader....Krazy Kriss. If you look close you can see Kristi's hands behind Ella.....just in case, she was there.
That's all for today. Just a peak into Planet Hope/Schaeperkoetter.
Tune in next time....same Bat time same Bat channel.
D
P.S. When you spellcheck Schaeperkoetter....one of the responses is spaghetti.
No comments:
Post a Comment