Ella Ruth wearing her favorite dress.
The lovely Miss Chloe
Lily Jean out growing the tree------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Its not very often that Kristi and I get the chance to participate in preparing the girls for school. So when we got the chance to have them this last Thursday night, and the following day was dress up like your favorite book character/backwards day/crazy hair day. We got pretty excited. Kris is amazing, let me just start right there. She is so great with the girls, always doing hair and make-up and nails and making sure that the girls look and feel amazing. Chloe and Lily's' hair looked spectacular. That was all Kristi. Picking out the outfits, again all Kris. Getting the girls ready for school that morning really left an impression on me. It took me back to a time when I was young. What a long time ago that was. It really made me appreciate what Kristi and I are doing for the girls. My memories of growing up are priceless to me. I hope the memories that we are making with the girls last forever.
Oh yea, later that day Lily had a choir concert at school..... Kristi got off early and we both got to watch her sing. She had a number that involved an umbrella and choreography.... it was actually quite impressive. Go Thunderbirds Choir!!!
They always say go out strong with a quote, so here you go......
Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
-Buddha-

WOW....who ever wrote that is a literal genius.
ReplyDeleteThey are so adorable! You two are SUPER adorable and I bet amazing role models :).
ReplyDeleteDave, love, don't you mean a literary genius?? You and Kristi do an amazing job, even when there aren't dress-up days at school. I am so glad you got to have this special time with your special girls. May I just add that I had to do a double-take because MY WORD I thought that was the REAL Pippi?! Absolutely perfect!
ReplyDelete