Wednesday, February 18, 2009






What Is Love???


Is it motivation to sculpt, paint, does it enable us to enjoy pancakes more? Whatever it is.... I like it. The simple joy of eating pancakes with loved ones is a great thing. I suggest that you all try it.

Maybe, just maybe, love comes from hanging your feet out the window of a speeding car?
That's all I got.
D.
P.S. Kristi is on the phone with me right now.....I gotta go.

5 comments:

  1. Dave,

    That was the sweetest post ever.

    Don't forget that when rearranged, the letters in LOVE spell: Vole.

    Which means absolutely nothing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I painted my toes yesterday and it made me happy. Now to dangle them out of my window!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. DAVE
    WE
    NEED
    A
    NEW
    POST.

    DO IT
    DO IT
    DO IT
    DO IT
    DO IT
    DO IT
    DO IT
    DO IT
    DO IT
    DO IT
    DO IT
    DO IT
    DO IT
    DO IT
    DO IT

    ReplyDelete